University Approved Business Development Courses
Helping make business growth and development financially viable. Due to the immense popularity of the Pragmatics training we can offer discounts to beat the re... More
The Balanced scorecard
The Balanced Scorecard is a tool that a business can use to identify improvement areas to achieve its goals. It is usually used to track progress towards strate... More
The Ascot Barclay ‘Virtual Chief Information Security Officer’ (CISO) and Chief Security Officer (CSO) service provides you with an expert, C-level resource and the hands on technical expertise to help manage and steer your cyber and information security compliance, governance or regulatory programme as well as advising on areas such as physical security, Data Protection and securing your business secrets, Intellectual Property (IP) and key assets.
The Virtual CISO performs their duties as a part-time member of your executive team and typically undertakes and provides expert input to help manage, develop and support your security framework and manage vulnerabilities at a level appropriate to your company or organisation.
Our service is based on providing you with experienced senior level security personnel, who work both on or offsite, to lead and drive security efforts within your organisation, resulting in a highly customised, tailored approach that ensures maximum benefit and improved security.
An Ascot Barclay Group Virtual Security Officer can help in many ways, and provides:
- Advice on protecting your business assets against ‘Advanced Persistent Threats’ (APT) from on line cyber criminals.
- An information security liaison to auditors, assessors and third parties|
- An expert, independent and unbiased view of your specific risk, compliance and security exposure and requirements
- The Virtual CISO can validate, track and maintain your organisation’s relationships with third party service providers and vendors, and the risk they pose to your business
- Access to a wealth of industry experience and resources.
- Your Virtual Security Officer will have performed a number of senior security management roles over a number of years and can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Strategic guidance in company growth, risk management and service offerings
- Senior-level presentations of your security posture and plans for the future to your organisation’s Board of Directors or other concerned bodies such as regulators or business partners
- Procurement services and security technology liaison. Cutting through the sales speak and technology jargon we will help you understand the true costs and benefits. Handling of your organisation’s vendor management programme (who can access your data right now?)
- An independent review of audit and assessment reports, assisting with prioritising and managing issues and tracking resolution
- Co-ordination of security breach and incident investigations
- Assessment of the information security skills of your personnel and development of a multi-media programme of education and cross training designed to provide them with skills necessary to protect your company, staff and assets against the increasing risk of a security breach.
Ascot Barclay Practitioners are highly experienced, with extensive senior / CISO level experience already under their belts delivering security and professional services for organisations including; Police Forces across the country, NPIA, Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) to name a few. The Virtual CISO service will help you access resource that you could not afford to maintain on a full time basis, helping bring you ahead of the game.
For further information call us on 0207 608 5770 or visit our on-line contact form and let us know we can help you move forward
© 2013 Ascot Barclay Group Ltd Website design and CMS by Fat Media